Header Graphic

If you have useful information that you would like to share with your neighbors on this page please send the question and answer to the Board using the 'Contact Us' page on this website.

What can we do to ensure pet owners pick up droppings from their pets?

If you see a homeowner failing pick up after their dog make a note of the homeowner's address. Contact the management company, listed on our homepage, with the name or address of the homeowner and a violation letter will be sent and tracked for repeat offenders.

How can I determine what color I can paint my house?

 TBL Paint Scheme link

Please use the link above for the Thoroughbred Lake Estates approved paint schemes. An ARC must be completed and approval must be obtained prior to the home being painted.

What do I need to do to make a change to the outside of my house?

Any changes to the exterior of your home require that you submit an Architectural Review Committee Form (ARC). This form can be found on the Community Documents page on this website. An ARC is required for  improvements to your property such as: New Pool, Swing Sets, Play Grounds, Screen Enclosure, Accordion Shutters, Gutters, Landscape Changes, Fencing, Painting, Fountains and other yard art. 
When making changes to your property please be considerate of your neighbors during the construction process.

How can I, as a homeowner in Thoroughbred Lakes, get involved in the community?

There are many ways to get involved in the activities of the community.

First and foremost, make every attempt to attend the monthly Board of Director Meetings. Watch for the signs to be posted at the gates. At these meetings the Board will discuss community business and often times allow discussion with home owners.

Secondly, if you want to be involved in the community, join a committee. The Board is always looking for interested neighbors to participate. If you are interested in joining a committee send an email to management.

Last but not least stay up to date on community news by reading the community newsletter and visiting the Nextdoor App.

How do I rent the Clubhouse?

Clubhouse rentals are coordinated by the management company.  Get the contact information from the home page.  The rental fee is $150 with a $250 deposit. All homeowners wishing to rent the clubhouse must be in good standing with the HOA. The Clubhouse may not be available for some Holidays such as New Years Eve due to the Clubhouse hours and rules.  Residents renting the clubhouse are required to fill out a rental form and agree to all rental requirements. 

What trees are recommended to be planted in Thoroughbred Lakes?

TBL Tree Replacement Guide

What if I need a new barcode to gain access to TBL via the resident entrances?

Contact the management company listed on our home page. 


To purchase a barcode you must make an appointment with management. Please bring your license and registration. Barcodes are $25 each (check or money order only). 


If you also want to keep an individual from having access to our community you will need to ask the  management company to remove the individual from their database.


Are we allowed to install 'Colonial or Plantation Shutters' on our homes? Colonial or Plantation Shutters are not allowed to be installed on homes in Thoroughbred Lakes. The Design Guidelines allow for Removable Panels or Accordion Shutters. These Design Guidelines can be found on this website under Community Documents.

How should I contact the Board with questions that I have about the community?

Questions or concerns that you would like to address with the Board of Directors can be raised at the monthly Board Meeting, sent as an email using the 'Contact Us' page on this website or directed to the Management Company for distribution to the Board.